Monday, January 30, 2012

hi

  Hey all, just wanted to stop bye and say howdy since I have not been posting much on here.  I am still here and working towards getting the house started and I really need to concentrate on putting the well together the rest of the way plus all the water lines and sewer lines.  Just been side tracked for a bit and now I am playing catch up with the money side of things.    Needless to say I have learned many things legally lately..  Its too long of story and I'm not going to say much more for fear of getting myself into more trouble.  Needless to say I AM NOT GUILTY...    The truth will prevail...     And I will be keeping my mouth shut and if I have anything to say to someone in particular, I will have my lawyer tell you...... 
  Anyway,  :O)   I am really enjoying the nice weather we have been having, today was in the higher 60's  I am scared that feb and march might be rough.   Its a bitter sweet deal though, the nice weather is nice but if we dont get a bad freeze then this summer will be a bug filled summer.  Not so much for me, I am still going to colo for the summer again,  this time I hope to find even more gold.  If not then I will just be enjoying the mountains again.  
  Dreamed about cricket the other night and my dad was there too   :O)   made me miss them alot but it was nice to "see them"  even if it was just a dream. 

  anyway,  got to go.   be safe all 

No comments:

Post a Comment