Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I'm Home

  Sorry for the lag in the posts,  but yes I am home.  things didn't go as planned this year in my adventures of gold prospecting this year.  Had alot of fun and glad I went to colo again but its time to get busy with my place. 
  Got home and right off the bat I had to fix the water line that was busted.  Had to dig it out by hand but it wasn't that bad.  Nothing like having accessible water (without the leak)    It  has been hot here but not as bad as it had been this summer.  Thank goodness.   Got the tractor home and mowed the burnt up grass around the house site and the shed.  Been doing some scrounging and came up with some wood and power poles for the lean 2 that I am going to build onto the storage trailer shed.  I have also been rethinking my house situation,  have to let it be a surprise if I go with what I am thinking.
  anyway,  just a short note to say hi to you all and to let you know I was still alive and kicking :O)                be safe all  :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment