Sunday, September 18, 2016

Im back :O)

this is a mushroom that I found along my route at work one day, that is my eye glass case, it was one of the biggest shrooms I have ever seen.


Pictures are out of sequence and I cant find half of the ones I wanted to share so I will have too another day but this is the chicken house I built. There is a round window in the end of it for the chickens to look out of when they are roosting and they do lol


this is the brace I used to keep the fence from moving the posts. looks like a rusty rainbow over the gate :O)


the two lawn chairs I was talking about in the other post.
In other news the humming Bird feeders work really well, sometimes we have five fighting over them, may not sound like many to some but for around here that is a lot :O)


CH construction pics


and yes the Walls are actually slanted like that on purpose :O)



I made the ends like this because I have always liked that look on the older barns, from the days that they used the hay fork to lift the hay up into the hay loft. There is no real reason for them on the CH except that they do keep some rain water off you when you go to feed them. I just like the looks of them so that is good enough reason for me :O)
and yes, for a none carpenter type person such as I am they were a extreme pain in the ass trying to get all the angles right....



before shingles. and yes, that too was a lot of fun doing it by myself.  I actually used asphalt shingles on it. was easier for me. costly but easier.



I will try to figure out where the other pics are and get them posted on here. until then though, you all be safe and enjoy each day as if its your last day :O) 

No comments:

Post a Comment