Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Getting irrated : /

So I'm really not getting irritated :O)  but it is rather frustrating to be able to have access to the beast pictured below lol  Its my grader at work with the snow plow on the front of it. I used to watch the grader guys back when I was a kid and I thought just how cool it would be to plow snow with the big boy toy lol  Now I am one of the boys with the big toy but theres NO SNOW!!!!!!   Everyone at work thinks I'm nuts for wanting snow to play in :O)   SO I am waiting not so patiently for a big snow storm just so I can at least play once :O)  
 
 
I got home the other day and there was still some day light left yaaaaa, days are getting longer. More day light to do stuff outside. Then when it gets hot I will be wishing for winter lol  Anyway, I decided to burn the grass off from around the lagoon.  The ground was still pretty wet so the fire didn't go very far out into the field. 

 
Got home tonight and thought I would see if the log splitter would start, it did so I split some wood. Gotta love the log splitter. :O)  
 
 
this is the beast log splitter that my uncle made back in the day before dirt and the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs.  It works pretty good for being put together with antique parts, its just really slow and now its pretty worn out. It leaks hydraulic fluid faster than you can pour it in. I have to also hook the tractor up to it to run it off the pto.   Its just a tired machine :O)  wish I had a dime for every chunk of wood ever split on it, I wouldn't have to work :O)

 
This was supper last night, nuff said lol

 
This last weekend I went into the old rv, I was just looking around and got a few things out of it. You know, it was a really good time living in there. Sure I was ready to get out of it when I did lol but there are some really good memories in there :O)  I found crickets old bed and pillow with her blankets, I brought the blankets in and washed them and they are on the shelf now. The bed and pillow I put back in the bag and sat them on a shelf in the garage. I cant get rid of them yet. I know, way to sentimental :O) 
  I did find my wood carving tools :O)  I'v only been looking for them for about 2 yrs but hey, I know where they are now ..  I also found a dollar bill in there, its one of the dollars that I wrote my blog address on. I know I know that against the law to deface money :O)  but sometimes a person just has to live dangerously lol  anyway, I used to write it on bills at different times while on my journeys, sometimes it would be on dollars, fives twenty's and a couple of times I wrote it on some 100.00 bills.  I got to wondering if anyone ever looked my blog up after seeing it on the bills?  Sounds silly but I wish I knew.   Kinda like throwing a bottle in the river with a note in it and 3 yrs later getting a letter from a someone that found it. The guy read the note wrote down the address then put it back in the bottle and tossed it back in the river. I never heard from it again but it was cool getting the one letter :O)
 
Well, time to go do the dishes and make some supper. talk to you all later, be safe all :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment