Monday, February 28, 2011

not much progress

it seems like i taqke a step forward and then go sideways and then backwards 2 steps. Trying to get things wrapped up at the other place and its getting closer but still got things to do. Things just dont seem to mesh together sometimes :O) got to keep positive about things and move forward. Woke up early this morning to the patches making a gross yuck yuck sound and then a mess on the floor. gross!!! I dont know what she ate but I really hope she dowesnt eat snymore more of it!!! I think she is better now..
Its been really nice today and tomorrow is suposed to be just as nice, hope so, i really have alot of stuff to get done with the rv. getting closer to pulling out of here and hitting the road. figuring that i will head west towards colo then work my way to arizona by fall. Things can change quickly so I will say that that is what I would like to do but we will see when the time comes to go before i put it in concrete. Still looking for a cargo trailer to pull behind for my gold prospecting equipment and extra storage. Missed one by a few hrs, I knew i should have called when i first saw it on craigslist. Well, got to go. :O) talk later

No comments:

Post a Comment