Wednesday, October 5, 2011

yeehaaa

Have gotten everything that i am going to get done done and cricket and I with the cat will be on the road again in the morning!!!     Really looking forward to being on the go again. going to miss everyone here but I miss being on the go too.   Will post pictures real soon about some interesting stuff. Headed to colo first then going south to new Mexico then over to Arizona for the winter and more gold prospecting.       

  Going to try to look a fellow up in az that I used to talk to once in a while. He lives in his van full time with his dogs, been doing that for like 20 some yrs. he is a prospector too and he said he would show me a place to get good gold.  We will see :O)   Will be interesting I believe to visit with him for a while.  Anyway, going to go finish vacuuming and getting the last few things organized for heading out. talk to you all again soon    be safe :O)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment