Friday, November 25, 2011

thanks giving

Had a great thanks giving, good food and good company, cant get any better than that.  Still working on left overs and the pies lol  ate way too much but who counts calories over the holidays?  (not me)   going to my sisters place this Sunday for another family get together.  Mom, my two sisters and most of their kids will be there.  I have to make home made rolls for the dinner, that's all they want me to bring so I am getting off easy this year :O)   
  Moved the rv today down to my property,  pretty windy today but its going to be nice staying on my own place now.  Just need to get a few more things done, like a house, a well, a work shop, some sidewalks or at least some flag stone walk ways..  going to plant a few maple trees, not sure if I should plant them this fall or wait for spring?  I have heard and read both times are perfect and the worst possible times lol  50 50 chance of success or failure lol   I'm going to plant the kind that you can get the sap from and make home made syrup.  It would be really cool to make my favorite meal (breakfast with pancakes)  and be able to use my very own home made syrup on them..  Might take a few yrs to fulfill this but I can wait (or find someone with the maple trees I need to use and make a deal with them)   have to see.
  Need to move my storage trailer  down there soon so I can get my tools out of it and rearrange things so it will be easier to use them.  My table saw and radial arm saw is almost all the way to the front of the trailer so I have to unload alot of stuff to get to them. Before I put things back in I'm going to build some over head storage so I can put alot of the lighter stuff up there out of the way so I can have more room..   Alittle bit at a time and someday it should be getting close to what I want :O)  I hope lol
   be safe all   :O)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you won't be running out of a project anytime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your right frann, I am going to be very busy but thats a good thing right??

    ReplyDelete