Saturday, June 29, 2013

I'm still here :O)

  Wow, its been way too long since I have been on here, I'v just been really busy with work and things at my place.  Where do I begin?  Well I guess I will just write about stuff as it comes up in my brain lol  might get alittle caotic .... 
  My place.  I had talked my self into having someone else pour the concrete floor in my house but for some reason the first one changed his mind on how much too charge me and I said not only no but hell no.   went from 500 too 1100 dollars.  guess he really didn't want to do it.  Kinda irrated me but ohwell.  I called another guy that I have known for a lot of years and he was all gungho about doing it but then I couldn't get ahold of him. left 3 messages and no return calls.  Not good.  Pissed me off actually, enough that I decided to hell with them and called some family members and friends and poured it ourselves....   Turned out pretty good I think lol   Not exactly the purtiest finish job but you know what? no one will see it after the carpet and tiling gets done...
  Got a little bird living on the fifthwell hitch on the camper, its got 2 baby's in its nest. and I also have a ground hog living under my van trailer shed. Saw it the other morning and didn't know what it was at first but then figured it out lol  I leave it alone and it leaves me alone so its good lol
 Got a lot of pics to post on here too, will be doing that next when I get a chance.  
   opps, got to go.   :O(   be back in a bit.  take care all  :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment