Thursday, May 5, 2011

Freaked out cat lol

LOL the cat has gotten into hitting the screen door for some reason. I started locking it because she would hit it and it would fly open and stay open. Not wanting bugs in the rv I started locking it and she got really used to it not opening when she pounced against it lol. Yep, I forgot to lock it and just a while ago she hit it and out she went!! in about 2 seconds she was about 100 yds from the rv and she was not happy about being outside at all. She was meowing and all puffed up. She actually came to me after alittle coxing. Cricket was worried about her and went straight to her before she even made a noise that I heard. Got her back in and she is calmed down now but she is staying away from the door lol Could have been a bad deal but it all turned out good :O)

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got her back inside without too much trouble...my sister's cat got out last year and it was so freaked out and shocked by every sound and shadow it just started running and dodging everything! He was gone for weeks and when they finally found him, he looked TERRIBLE :o(

    ReplyDelete
  2. phew! SO glad! How funny we just talked about that! Sorry I jinxed you! LOL

    ReplyDelete