Wednesday, May 25, 2011

plans for thursday may 25 2011

  I will be pulling out and hitting the road finally tomorrow  :O)    Got most all things done and what isn't done, I am closing my eyes and will do them later on.....      Gong to see mom, Bennie my sis and then taking off.   Will try to keep things updated and photos posted and much as i can.  I am going to try to see everyone that I can tomorrow to let them know that I am leaving.  If I miss seeing you then I will see you when I see you :O)  I will keep in touch though.   really excited and nervous, hoping that all goes good and no break downs or problems but I am prepared as much as I can be for it if it does happen.  
  I want to thank everyone that has helped me get this far is full filling this dream of mine.  THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     Without your help and kindness I would not be doing this this soon.  Thank you.....
  Going to go to bed and get some rest, been a really busy day tieing up the last few loose ends.  I am as ready as I will ever be for this. :O)     nite all

1 comment:

  1. VERY Happy for you! Sorry no email or posts...hard drive crashed on pc :o( Texting from friends cell phone but will be backk in contact with you when I replace the hard drive. Have a wonderful adventure!

    ReplyDelete