Wednesday, May 4, 2011

moving stuff

I moved my tool boxes and other stuff from my dads old garage today with the help of my nephew clayt, Thank good he is such a good sport by helping me.. I have decided today that this is the next to last time that i will be moving my stuff!! I will move it one more time if I find the right place to make ahome and new life for myself. I will move the stuff to that said fabled place and there it will remain until Death!!! lol or it will all be sold at discount prices and I will go to the next new fabled place and buy all new stuff ooorrrr the money will be used for purchasing me room and board at a old folks home :O) I do not like packing or unpacking!! and dang sure don't like moving all that stuff!!! there. lol going to bed now to recover I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment