Sunday, November 1, 2015

Four Years

  My little CricketDog, It was four years ago tonight that I lost my little friend. At times it still makes me sad. She kept me sane and safe from myself at a very dark and bleak time in my life. She was my one main constant ray of sunshine and hope through many of dark times.  Most people don't know how very important she was to me, just how much I loved that little dog. For almost 12 years she was a trusted and devoted companion. I thought more of her than most people I knew.
I have yet to get another little friend, but the day will come I imagine that I will. Just not the right time yet I guess. 
 
  I miss her.
 
I know that if there is a heaven, she is there :O)  I hope to see her again someday.
 
 
 
 
 
Be safe all, talk to you all alittle later.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment