Sunday, June 19, 2011



Another odity on the side of a mountain I saw,  what does it look like to you all?    Maybe I have been by myself too long lol   Crickets not speaking english to me yet but I do know what she is saying most of the time.  :O)

Here it is!!!   My hard won Gold  that I dug a hole the size of a voltswagon lol   not really,   not the hole but all teh gold.  There is more in there I just took a small sample out to pan and this is what I got out of it.  Doesnt look like much but it worth evey penny I have spent to get here and to to this.     

Just a random picture that was put on this entry by the water soaked camera I think or I hit a wrong button again  lol

2 comments:

  1. I see a person giving you a peace sign =)

    ps....That aint enough gold for my necklace! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. like :) even the random pic is nice :)

    ReplyDelete