Sunday, June 26, 2011

rambling

I took cricket to the vet, she is fine now. They said that she might have ate some deer poop and that will give dogs the diarrhea. I had them express her glands again and he said that since I just had it done 5 months ago that I will have to keep a close eye on it or it could get bad. He also told me that cricket has a heart murmur…. Its not bad right now but I have to be careful with her and pay attention. He said that there is medicine she can take to help her if it get any worse. Other than that the little girl is doing great and loving it out here. :O)

Just found the location thingy on here lol  guess I should have been doing that all along. I will try to remember that I need to do that so you can follow me at a glance 
 I'm sitting here is a bar in fairplay, really cool looking place for a bar. the people are really friendly. Might have to come back over here tonight and shoot some pool and meet some of the locals.   I'm not sure which direction I am going to go this time, have to flip a coin I guess :O)  I do believe that I will be staying below 10000 feet though,  It was okay but you run out of breath really fast. 
 Just texted with my sis angel, she is in eagle new Mexico with her husband visiting his family.  Wish that I could go down and see her but its not in the works right now. maybe the next time.   I wouldn't mind seeing the back roads of new Mexico.    Well, better get off here for a while and check the maps and check on cricket dog :O)  she hates it when I have to leave her in the rv.    Talk later all and be safe :O)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment