Thursday, July 7, 2011

still here :O)

  howdy all :O) 
  Just lettin you all know that Iam still alive and doing great.  Peggy Gary and Matt are here with me prospecting until tomorrow then then head back to Kansas sat morning.  going to miss not having them around here, its been truly a blast and a joy :O)  I will miss them.  We have been prospecting everyday and have been finding some gold each day, some days its pretty fair and sometimes its not so good :O)  But a bad day prospecting is still better then the best day at work  lol   Have not seen a bear yet, still waiting ..    I will be in town Sunday to do laundry and such, I will post pictures most likely then.  If not I will do so soon.  I promise  :O)    Matt has been camping here with me in his tent while Peggy and Gary have stayed in town at the motel. 
  Sure hope all is well with everyone and that they are enjoying their summer as much as I am mine :O)   talk later and be safe all    :O)   

2 comments: