Monday, July 18, 2016

getting better at windows 10 grrrr

I'm not sure how I did it but I found the missing pictures lol
This is just some of the vegetables that I have picked out of the garden, I do believe the cow manure helped out the garden.


just a picture of the future goat pen area with all the different flowers :O)


We went to GOJO'S  in KC a few days back, I had never been there before. For those of you that lead rather sheltered lives such as myself lol its a Japanese restaurant  that cooks the food right in front of you. It was a rather cool experience, food was ok. I honestly thought it was going to be a better eating experience, don't get me wrong it wasn't bad but it just wasn't what I thought it would be.  This was our cook.     No, he doesn't look very Japanese lol  


so how many out there remember the looks of this tire and rim ?  lol  its really a blast from the past :O)  


I was running around in this the other day while chip sealing in white city.  was a fun and relaxing day it was :O)


was told to run this today, never ran one as new as this before. Its got a lot of electronic stuff on it. I found out if you push and pull enough switches and knobs you can make anything work lol


this was supper last night with some of todays supper tossed in there too :O)  tin foiled stuff was new potatoes and two big baked taters :O)


this was at GOJO"S , some of the food that was prepared for us.


trying to catch wild critters..


this is a fruit mix that I made up the other day, it is soooo good,  watermelon, cantaloupe, two different types of seedless grapes, blue berries, strawberry's and just a touch of sugar but its really good without the sugar as well :O)

 
a duplicate grrrr  stupid windows 10, or it might be me.   surely not me lol

Found this cast iron pot thingy the other day, figured it would make a flower pot or something. Or it will be extra weight in the junk trailer :O)


hope you all enjoyed the photos, still haven't found the ones of the little baby possums that I have been trapping lately.  Live traps that is.  But I do drive them a few miles away before releasing them. 
Be safe all :O)  talk again soon :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment