Saturday, November 12, 2011

cricket

  In other news, cricket is back home.  I had her cremated, the plan is to be cremated  myself when the time comes and then we will both be put in the same container. Then part of our ashes will be put on wolf creek pass with my dads and the rest will be put in the cemetery here back at home.  
  Sometimes I catch myself thinking that I should be getting home to check on cricket or that I need to take her outside to go potty.  I miss her.   Blue is better now, he has gave up looking for her for the most but I know that he still looks for her when I come out of the RV or getting out of the truck when I get home.  Such a empty spot in my life,  but I do have all my pics of her and my memories :O)   I just wish that the ex was a better person so I could have abunch of the other pictures of cricket that we took over the yrs but that will probably never happen.  
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad she is back with you. I hope she helps heal your heart.

    ReplyDelete