Friday, September 25, 2015

Lost people

 
 
Stupid Stupid Stupid
 
 
 
They know not what they do.
 
Out of fear greed selfishness jealousy weakness and ignorance you all have chosen a lonely and bitter road to travel.
 
I feel sorry for you all, for you do not have the ability to see past yourselves and your way of life.
 
I just hope that maybe someday you will see the terrible injustice that you have done to our mother / grandmother and you can possibly make amends before its too late.
 
After she is gone there is no saying your sorry, I shouldn't have acted the way I did. No more can you take back the mean or hurtful things that you have said. The grief and turmoil that you have caused her.
 
All you will be able to do is feel regret sadness  and shame when and if you ever see what you have done.
 
I have my doubts if you ever will but I can always hope that you do. For her sake I hope you do.
 
You all should be ashamed and embarrassed by your actions, words and lack of respect for her. Our departed father/grandfather would not be happy nor proud of you for how you are treating her.
 
 
That is that....   Your brother/uncle.....
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment