Friday, April 1, 2011

damn air bed!!

As you can see by the title I am not real happy with the air bed I purchased awhile back. It goes flat without a cause except that is not a good product. Should have known but I had to try it. Its a "aerobed" bought it at walley world. actually it is the second one. took the first one back after about 4 weeks of fighting with that one, it got ot the point that I had to air it up in the middle of the night. This one skipped past the agravating section and went straight to flat. Its the seams that keep failing. So I guess I am going to just buy a regular mattress. Its a twin size bed, any sugestions?? priced a few and looks like for around 300 to 400 a person can get a desent one. Frustrating.... I miss my sleep number :O( lol
Other than that, I have just been fixing and remodeling a few things in the rv and the trailer. Bought a 3 inch trash pump "water pump" for the honcoop high banker that will be here mid april. really looking forward to getting it. Gathering up hoses and connection for it now. the weather has finally gotten nice around here. Thank goodness, was starting to wonder if we was ever going ot see the sun again :O) Got to go, have to mount the new tires on the rims I just sand blasted and painted. Will have to post a pic for you all. :O) later

4 comments:

  1. I had the same experience with aerobed so i went with the coleman and glad i did!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. has the coleman held up? I just about bought it first but backed out and went with the other one :O(

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister had to return 4 of them...they all slowly leaked out. I'll have to tell her about the Coleman.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, The coleman held up really well about 4 years then it met my new grandson's (2 and 4 yrs old) they thot it an indoor trampoline!!! still have 1 of the 2 mattresses put up.

    ReplyDelete