Saturday, April 30, 2011

Hmmm

I really need to learn to keep my mouth shut about my opinions!! Seems like all I do is really really piss people off when I tell them the truth that they do not want to hear.. And then .. oh well, you can lead a horse to water but you cant make him drink, Not even if you jump on the dumb asses head and keep it submerged!!! Just need to keep things to myself and when they get to bitchn the "poor me song" tell em not to complain to me, I don't want to hear it..... The hell of it is that "they" seem to think that everyone is totally stupid or something because of the dumb ass reasoning that "they " try to make people swallow and believe!!! I imagine that "they" will read this and be even more pissed off but oh well!!! I am tired of watchn the bull shit merry go round.
sorry all, had to let some steam off... In other news, It is getting very close to the launch date for this excursion :O) Just putting the small final finishing touches on things. going to hit the road locally for a short trip or too. Head to a lake and set up for a evening or a day, do some more touching up and then move to another lake, do some more touching up and then I am outta here :O) Really getting anxious to be going. Welll, going to get off here and do some more work. :O) later all.

No comments:

Post a Comment