Wednesday, April 20, 2011

ouch

the other day I took another load of junk to the scrap yard, everything went okay untill I went to start the pickup and nothing happened. figured out that the battery connection was bad so I took the plyiers and was attempting to remove the bolt to fix it and the pliers slipped off the bolt and clamped down on my finger. I was unfortunantly putting the death squeeze on it too. Not sure but I might have wet myself alittle lol but I got the beast running :O)



on another note, the other day I washed all my buckets up so I can use them on my prospecting trip. This is about half the buckets I washed. Nothing like alittle recycling huh ? 21 all together.

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work, just make sure you get them all squeaky clean. I thought that I had wet myself when you was telling us about the vise grip episode. Only you can things like this happen to. lol

    ReplyDelete